HR in Retail: 5 Signs You Need a Quit-tobacco Program
In today’s tight retail labor market, you need productive employees.
But with nearly 1 in 4 retail employees using tobacco, how can your employees be performing at their best?
Realizing the impact of tobacco use on your organization through higher healthcare costs, lower productivity, and increased absenteeism is just the first step—finding a solution to help your company and employees is the next.
Join our 30-minute webinar on Thursday, January 30, at 1:00 PM ET to learn the signs that you need a tobacco cessation program for your employees.
During this session, you’ll learn:
- Impact of vaping on the retail workplace
- How changing employee demographics affect your need for tobacco cessation
- Why businesses shifting to more online retail need a cessation program
- When quit-smoking incentives require you to offer a program
- Unique challenges retailers face with tobacco cessation programs